Computer Tech Pricing and Services
In addition to our proactive Managed Care Plans (monthly plans), we offer pay as you go support.
Same as Hourly Pricing plus:
- Pick up computer: $25 (must be within 30 minutes travel time, 15 minutes each way)
- Computer Evaluation: Free (when you drop off your computer at the office, minimum 1 hr charge for onsite)
- Business Evaluation: Free (we come to your business and consult on your next technological steps.
*Materials quoted separately on a per-project basis
- Purchase prepaid hours and use them anytime within a year.
- Refer to our Prepaid Hours page for more information.
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8
- Windows Server 2000...2012
- Exchange Server 2000...2013
- Mac OS 9 and X. No Apple premium!
- iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry phones.
Examples of Tech Support Services Provided:
- Personal Computer Shopper
- Virus Removal
- Computer Clean-Up
- Computer Tune-Up
- Cloud-Based Managed Care - 24/7/365 Monitoring with our Managed Care Plans.
- Hardware - Setup, troubleshooting, repair, replacement, and upgrades.
- Software - Recommendations, installation, and upgrades.
- Domain Setup/Maintenance - Easily control security of devices and users on your network.
- Storage and Backups - Drive mappings, user accessibility, and reliable backups.
- Protection - Antivirus, antispyware, and antispam.
- Recovery - Virus and spyware removal. A complete diagnostic and tune up of your computers.
- Networking - Design and troubleshooting (WAN/LAN).
- Cabling - Professional installation of CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, or CAT 6a.
- Speed Upgrades - CAT 5 to gigabit CAT 6 upgrades.
- Internet Connectivity - Dial Up, DSL, Cable, Satellite, Fiber, T1.
- Remote Connectivity - Virtual private network (VPN).
- Control - Internet/network security and parental Controls (hardware and software solutions).
- Firewall Setup - Content filtering to keep hackers out.
- Email Setup - Pop3 or Exchange Server.
- Website Statistics - Print or email your website statistics monthly.
- Design and Planning - Network designs, backup strategies, disaster recovery, etc.
- Disaster Recovery - Backup solutions and data restoration.
- Office Moves - Smooth relocation of all your computers and seamlessly restore operations.
- Procedure Authoring - Document procedures (backup, new computer, etc.).
Request Tech Support Service: